2021 Ford Bronco Interior
Are you on the hunt for a versatile SUV that’s off-road-ready and is capable of tackling your everyday commute? The new Ford Bronco is just what you’re looking for! Not only does the Bronco deliver impressive performance specs, but the Ford Bronco interior also makes it a standout in the SUV class. Read on to learn more about the Ford Bronco dimensions, features, and more with Bill Brown Ford.
2021 Ford Bronco Dimensions
If you’re looking to upgrade your Westland drive with an SUV specifically, it’s likely because you want a spacious vehicle. The Ford Bronco cargo space and dimensions afford you plenty of room for your everyday essentials and your loved ones. Check out the 2021 Ford Bronco dimensions, below:
- Cargo Space Behind the First Row (Hard Top): 52.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind the Second Row (Hard Top): 22.4 cubic feet
Offering plenty of space for weekend trip equipment to groceries, it’s clear to see that the Ford Bronco cargo space measurements were put in place to accommodate drivers’ lifestyle needs. When it comes time for your friends to tag along on a ride to Plymouth, you never have to worry about them being cramped in the backseat. Here are the Ford Bronco dimensions for passenger space:
- First Row Headroom (Hard Top): 41 inches
- First Row Headroom (Soft Top): 40.8 inches
- Second Row Headroom (Hard Top): 39.8 inches
- Second Row Headroom (Soft Top): 40.1 inches
- First Row Legroom (Hard Top): 43.1 inches
- First Row Legroom (Soft Top): 43.1 inches
- Second Row Legroom (Hard Top): 35.7 inches
- Second Row Legroom (Soft Top): 36.3 inches
Ford Bronco Interior Features
Built for extreme outdoor adventures, the Ford Bronco interior is well-equipped with plenty of functional storage solutions and off-road-ready technologies. Along with the expansive Ford Bronco dimensions and cargo space, you can look forward to these exciting interior features:
- Driver-Centric Cockpit: Inspired by the first-gen Bronco model, this instrument panel consists of visible gauges and controls, so you can easily navigate around Plymouth.
- Bronco Seating: The Bronco four-door option provides plenty of seating for your passengers, and with 60/40 split-folding second-row seats, the Ford Bronco interior offers maximum functionality. You can upgrade your Bronco cabin with luxurious features such as leather trim, durable cloth, or marine-grade-vinyl options.
- Durable Interior: The Bronco is built for adventures, and with this in mind, the brand made the SUV’s interior easy to clean. Canton drivers can opt for rubberized washable floors with integrated drains and marine-grade-vinyl seating.
- Open-Air Thrills: You’ll have several roof options available with the new Ford Bronco, including an available hardtop system with multiple panels that can easily be popped in and out.
- Off-Road Hero Switch Pack: These switches allow drivers to control their Garden City off-road adventures. With the push of a button, you can engage up to six standard and available features, including stabilizer bar disconnect, front, and rear differential lock, and more.
Explore the 2021 Ford Bronco Interior at Bill Brown Ford
Are you ready to experience the dynamic 2021 Ford Bronco interior in person? Contact Bill Brown Ford to schedule a test drive! While you’re visiting our dealership near Redford, our expert staff will walk you through the Ford Bronco dimensions, an extensive selection of features, and advanced performance capabilities. Before your visit, please be sure to browse our new lease specials to secure a great deal on a new Ford Bronco!