Ford AZ-Plan Program Eligibility
An eligible Ford employee (A-Plan) or retiree/surviving spouse (Z-Plan) may generate up to four (4) PINs per calendar year to be used toward the purchase/lease of a new vehicle for them or their eligible family members as noted below:
- All active full-time hourly employees and regular salaried employees, beginning with their date of hire.
- All hourly retirees receiving a normal, early (regular or special) or disability retirement benefit, as long as any medical benefits are being received.
- Salaried retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, including salaried employees who terminate between the ages of 50-55 and who are eligible to receive certain deferred retirement benefits, are eligible while they are receiving benefits.
- Surviving spouses of employees who died while actively employed and surviving spouses of retirees who retired under the General Retirement Plan, or who are receiving benefits under the Ford-UAW Retirement Plan.
- All U.S. Temporary Part-Time employees (TPTs) are eligible for A-Plan in the U.S.
- Employees on an approved leave of absence, for the duration of the leave or until expiration of any medical benefits.
- Employees on layoff, for the first 12 months of the layoff.
- Employees taking a separation package, complete details on their AXZ-Plan privileges are included in their separation packet.
- All regular part-time hourly and salaried employees who are eligible to receive medical benefits.
- Deferred Vested Retirees while they are receiving a Ford pension check.
- Members of the immediate family of the above. "Immediate family" means the following relatives of the employee or retiree:
- Spouse's parents
- Spouse's grandparents
- Sons and daughters (including in-laws and step-children)
- Brothers and sisters (including in-laws, half and step)
- Same-sex domestic partners of eligible active employees*
- Immediate family members of eligible same-sex domestic partners*
- Employees of approved subsidiary companies and approved affiliated companies as eligibility is defined at the time of approval.
- When both the employee/retiree and his/her spouse are deceased, the surviving family members are no longer eligible.
*When audited, the employee must provide a notarized affidavit, dated prior to the sale date, that a same-sex domestic partnership exists. The Company defines a same-sex domestic partnership as a relationship between two people who meet ALL of the following criteria:
- Are the same sex.
- Have shared a continuous committed relationship with each other for no less than 6 months, intend to do so indefinitely, and they have no such relationship with any other person.
- Are jointly responsible for each other's welfare and financial obligations.
- Reside in the same household.
- Are not related by blood to a degree of kinship that would prevent marriage from being recognized under the laws of their state of residence.
- Must reside in a state where marriage between persons of the same sex is not recognized as a valid marriage, or, if residing in a state which recognizes same-sex unions, enter into such union as recognized by state.
- Each over age of 18, of legal age, and legally competent to enter a contract.
- Neither is married to a third party.
PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
The dealership must retain a copy in the deal jacket of the following:
- A completed and signed AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement listing the eligible sponsor or company.
- A copy of the factory invoice showing the New Vehicle Purchase Program price on the line labeled "AXZD-Plan."
- Proof of Eligibility:
- AZ-Plan - no proof of eligibility required. While the dealerships are not responsible for verifying A/Z-Plan eligibility, the sponsors may be audited and will be required to provide proof of relationship between sponsor and customer.