2022 Ford F-150 Lightning EV Specs
If you’re in the market for a new pickup truck but don’t want to pay the prices at the pump, the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning might be the truck for you. The 2022 Ford Lightning specs are quite impressive and are sure to elevate your Westland drives. Learn more about the new Ford Lightning range and other details with the experts at Bill Brown Ford! For more information, feel free to contact us anytime!
Ford Lightning Specs: Performance
The Ford Lightning specs provide some impressive performance capabilities, which far exceed most conventional gas-powered models. The Ford Lightning range and specs challenge the incorrect notion that electric vehicles cannot compete with gas-powered ones. Let’s take a look at some of the performance specs in more detail below:
- Power Output (Extended Range Model): 563 hp
- Power Output (Standard Range Model): 426 hp
- Torque Output: 775 lb-ft of torque for Standard & Extended Range Models
Ford Lightning Specs: Range & Charging
The Ford Lightning range is one of the most impressive aspects of the entire vehicle, as it provides hundreds of miles of range, allowing you to go almost anywhere near Plymouth. Let’s check this out in more detail below:
- Range with Extended Range Battery: 300 miles with
- Range with Standard Battery: 230 miles
- Charging Time: Around 30 miles per charging hour, or 15% to 100% in eight hours*
Ford Lightning Specs: Towing, Hauling, & Technology
The Ford Lightning specs also include an impressive towing capacity, making it just as capable as standard gasoline-powered trucks. Let’s take a look at some of the towing and hauling specs the new Lightning has to offer in Canton:
- Max. Towing Capacity: 10,000 pounds
- Max. Payload: 2,000 pounds
- Home Power Outage Charging: If you use 30kWh each day, the F-150 Lightning equipped with an extended range can actually power your home for up to three days in the event of an outage. If you use little power, it can even last up to ten days, however, this depends on how much power you use.
- Independent Rear Suspension: The F-150 Lightning is the first F-150 to get an independent rear suspension
- A standard frunk (front trunk) includes plenty Lots of power outlets for charging portable devices
- A first-ever 15.5-inch central touchscreen is standard inside the F-150 cabin
Ford Lightning Specs: Dimensions
The Ford Lightning dimensions are impressive and include an abundance of cargo space. Let’s check this out in further detail below:
Exterior & Cargo Dimensions
- Wheelbase: 145.5 inches
- Length: 232.7 inches
- Cab Height: 78.9 inches
- Width, Including Mirrors: 96 inches
- Cab Size: SuperCrew cab is standard
- Bed Size: A 5.5-foot bed is standard
- Front Trunk: A front trunk w/ 14.1 cubic feet of lockable and sealable storage space and a sealed cabin for tailgating is standard
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Front Headroom: 40.8 inches
- Rear Headroom: 40.4 inches
- Front Legroom: 43.9 inches
- Rear Legroom: 43.6 inches
- Front Hiproom: 62.5 inches
- Rear Hiproom: 62.6 inches
Reserve Your F-150 Lightning at Bill Brown Ford Today!
Now that you know more about the new F-150 Lightning specs, reserve this pioneering truck at Bill Brown Ford today! Check out the F-150 Lightning press release for even more exciting information. If you have any questions about purchasing options, be sure to visit our finance center to find the best rates around Garden City and Redford!
Disclaimers: *Excludes Platinum models. Range and charge time based on manufacturer computer engineering simulations and analytical projection consistent with US EPA combined drive cycle. The charging rate decreases as battery reaches capacity. Results may vary based on peak charging times, battery state of charge. Actual range varies with conditions such as external environment, vehicle use, vehicle maintenance, lithium-ion battery age and state of health.
More from Bill Brown Ford
Order Banks Now Open for the 2023 Bronco Sport, Edge, Explorer, and Ranger at Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, MI!
As we approach the end of summer, Ford continues to open order banks for some of their most desirable models. In July, Ford started taking orders for the new 2023 F-150 and 2023 Transit van, which are still currently open. Now, as of today, August 3, Ford has opened order banks for the 2023 Bronco…
The F-250 and F-350 are the two shining stars in Ford’s best-in-class lineup of super-duty trucks. These trucks offer unparalleled performance and come in six trim levels: XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited. There is no clear winner when comparing these two trucks; the only significant difference is their payload and towing capacities. So,…
Are you looking for a delightful escape from the city this Summer? Bill Brown Ford has you covered. Discover one (or more!) of these spectacular hikes across Michigan, from easy breezy to challenging adventures. At all difficulty levels, there is a path for every outdoor enthusiast. Take advantage of your G.O.A.T Modes on your Bronco…