Where do I have to Turn-In my lease?
While many Ford dealers will say you have to return a vehicle to their dealership, you may return your lease to any participating Ford dealer. Are you considering a change? Bring your lease turn-in to us, and we'll get you the best price on a new Ford vehicle. Fill out the form below, and one of our professionals will contact you to schedule an appointment and answer any questions you may have.
What about excess wear and tear?
A credit card can cover minor blemishes found on the vehicle during inspection. If you have damage above that, please contact our Body shop, and we'd be happy to give you an estimate on repairing your damage before lease turn-in.
What do I need to do to prepare my vehicle for Turn-In?
Here are some tips to help make your return easy and convenient:
Remove any personal items from the vehicle. Check areas including:
- Seat backs, sun visors, and under seats
- Compartments (e.g., center console, glove box, eyeglasses holder, spare tire)
- Media and devices (e.g., CD, DVD, USB, MP3)
Gather items that came with your vehicle, including:
- All keys and key fobs
- DVD headphones and remote
- Navigation media (e.g., DVD, memory card)
- Cargo covers and luggage crossbars
- Floor mats
- Owner manuals
- Wheel rims on the vehicle at lease origination
- Items unique to hybrid/electric vehicles (e.g., charge cords)
- Any other items that came with the vehicle
Turn-In your lease at Bill Brown Ford
When you return your vehicle, remember to bring any repair receipts along with all keys and key fobs. To fulfill your lease obligations, please remember to:
- Satisfy any remaining financial obligations
- Facilitate lease-end requirements, including reviewing and signing the Odometer Statement (required by federal law)
- Complete your vehicle return transaction