Receive $500 In Accessory Cash When You Lease Or Purchase A New 2022 F-150 At Bill Brown Ford This November
It’s your lucky day! Ford recently extended its $500 Accessory Rebate through November. Don’t miss your chance to cash in on this Ford incentive by getting $500 to accessorize your new 2022 F-150 from Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, Michigan. Our local Ford dealer currently has fifteen F-150 XLT trim models on the lot, ready for immediate delivery. Outfit your new pickup for less! Learn more about this special offer and the specs for the F-150 XLT below.
Understanding Ford’s $500 Accessory Cash Incentive
- It applies to F-150s purchased, leased, or delivered (transaction/paperwork completed) within November 2022.
- It applies to custom-ordered F-150s that arrive WITHIN the month of November 2022.
- It applies to Ford F-150 accessories found within accessories.ford.com, meaning the accessories must be OEM and can not be applied to aftermarket parts.
- The $500 Accessory Cash does NOT fall under incentive protection, which is why it does not apply to custom ordered F-150s arriving after November.
Breaking Down The 2022 F-150 XLT Specs
Engine and Performance
The 2022 Ford F-150 XLT offers an impressive 290 hp and 265 lb.-ft. torque from a 3.3L Ti VCT V6 engine. No matter which powertrain you choose, you get auto start-stop tech and electronic 10-speed auto transmission. The 3.3l Ti VCT V6 engine has twin independent variable cam timing that optimizes the performance of the XLT. This is done by opening and closing the valves at precise timings based on the operating conditions. The powertrain is also equipped with Ford’s PFDI system, with each cylinder having twin injectors: one inside the cylinder and the other in the air intake port. The selectable drive modes for the 4×4 or the 4×2, trailer sway control, hill-start assist, and independent front suspension is standard for the F-150 XLT. But hill descent control, e-locking rear differential, and axle upgrade are optional.
The 2022 XLT has a two-bar black grille with black accents and a chrome surround. It has heated manual folding side mirrors, and a rear underarm spare tire cover comes standard. Silver-painted 17-inch aluminum wheels and 265/70 R17 OWL All-Terrains for the four-by-fours are also standard. Optional features include the stowable loading lamps, retractable tonneau pickup box cover, and drop-in Bedliner.
Standard interior features for the F-150 XLT include:
- Color-Coordinated Carpet with Carpeted Floor Mats
- Steering Wheel – Black Urethane
- Front, Manual Driver, and Passenger Lumbar support seating
- Manual Air Conditioning, Single Zone
- 4-Inch Productivity Screen
- Fade-To-Off Interior Lighting
- Fully Flat Load Floor (SuperCrew® Models)
- Outside Temperature Display
- Power Door Locks with Flip Key and Integrated Key Transmitter Keyless Entry, including Auto-Lock
- Reverse Sensing System Open image overlay for Reverse Sensing System
- Steering Wheel, Manual Tilt/Telescoping
The 2022 Ford F-150 XLT has various top infotainment features to keep occupants of the F-150 entertained throughout. For example, the 8-inch capacitive touchscreen, SYNC® 4, and 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot are standard features. On the other hand, an optional 8-inch productivity screen, 360-degree camera package, SiriusXM, and a Bang & Olufsen sound system are optional. There is also a three-year built-in navigation system as part of the optional feature.
The 2022 F-150 XLT is built with trailer safety in mind. The blind spot information system, with trailer coverage, alerts you whenever it detects a vehicle in your F-150’s blind spot. The XLT also has telescoping trailer tow mirrors to give drivers an excellent look at their trailer and the approaching traffic. Curve control and roll stability control come as standard features. The XLT also has a tire pressure monitoring system, so you don’t have to do it physically. Other standard features include:
- Cruise Control
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking Open image overlay for Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Post-Collision Braking
- Lane-Keeping System Open image overlay for Lane-Keeping System
Purchase Or Lease A New F-150 At Bill Brown Ford In Livonia, MI
Don’t miss your chance to outfit your 2022 F-150 for less at Bill Brown, servicing the Canton, Farmington, Westland, Novi, Dearborn, Ann Arbor, and Metro Detroit areas. We currently have fifteen F-150 XLT models in stock ready for immediate delivery as of this week. Our industry-leading sales team are here to help you find your dream Ford Truck. Are you searching for a Sales Consultant? Rick & Tony have over four decades of automotive experience & have been on the Bill Brown team for nearly 30 years. Check out our true view inventory below and explore our available F-150 XLT models. Stock is going quickly; stop by and test drive your next new ford today!
Rick Vaughn: [email protected] or 734-524-2777
Tony Juncaj: [email protected] or 734-524-2701
New F-150 XLT Inventory Ford Lease Specials
0 comment(s) so far on Receive $500 In Accessory Cash When You Lease Or Purchase A New 2022 F-150 At Bill Brown Ford This November