Steps for Getting X-Plan
Steps for Getting X-Plan Pricing
Ford X-Plan is a Partner Recognition and Appreciation Program that provides significant discounts to Ford Motor Company's Tier 1 suppliers, community organizations, and business, charity, healthcare, and fleet partners.
Ford has over 3,400 partners that participate in the X-PLAN PARTNER RECOGNITION program and Bill Brown has made it easy for every one of them that lives or works near our dealership and their employees, volunteers, family, and friends to access exclusive pricing and discounts on new Ford cars and trucks. We also offer X Plan pricing on Ford courtesy vehicles, which are new Ford vehicles that have been used by Ford Executives and Bill Brown staff. Courtesy Vehicles are maintained by the dealership, they also have been driven 500 miles or less and they often come with an additional discount.
STEP #1: CONFIRM YOUR ELIGIBILITY
If you received an email, outreach on social media or you were told by a friend or colleague that you are connected to a Ford X-Plan Partner connect with a Bill Brown Ford representative who will provide you an X-Plan Pricing Statement that confirms your eligibility and discounted price.
Click Here to find out if you are eligible.
STEP #2: GET YOUR PIN
Now it's time to get your Personal Partner Identification Number (PIN). This unique numeric code is required for each vehicle purchase under the X-Plan. When you access your PIN you are starting your discount process by receiving your unique discount code PIN Generation.
- To get your PIN you will need to go to Ford's PIN generator and type in the partner name you are connected to and your name and address.
- You will also need to enter the last four (4) digits of your Social Security Number. This is only for identification purposes and so that no one else can accesses your benefits.
- Submit the vehicle you are interested in and your preferred contact information.
- You will immediately receive your unique seven (7) digit PIN code.
STEP #3: OBTAINING A VEHICLE
- Now that you are a confirmed X-Plan - Partner Recognition Program buyer with a PIN Code, it's time to verify this Bill Brown Ford and select your new Ford car or truck.
- Your Bill Brown representative just needs the last four digits of your Social Security Number (SSN) and your seven-digit X-Plan PIN. This is not a credit check this is just to verify your eligibility.
- Now we can lock in the approval to complete the transaction. Your Bill Brown salesperson will find and determine the FINAL discounted X-Plan price and together with you sign the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement,
- You will receive a copy of the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement which details the discounts you are entitled to and the exact final price of the vehicle.
- The X-Plan price is included already on the dealer invoice for every vehicle when it is delivered to Bill Brown from the factory, this ensures that you are receiving the lowest price possible
- The X-Plan Recognition Program is based on a pre-determined price formula + a $275 administrative fee. By pre-printing the X-Plan price on the dealer invoice, Ford ensures that all partner receive the lowest price possible.
Ford Dealer Invoice - (0.4% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)
Lincoln Dealer Invoice + (0.6% * Dealer Invoice) + Administration Fee* (see sample invoice)