What is the Ford A-Plan and Ford Z-Plan?
The A&Z encourages the Bill Brown Ford employees, retirees and their families with a purchase plan to drive a new Company product. Each person is allocated 4 PINs per year that they can use for immediate use of purchase at BB Ford. The New Vehicle Purchase Program (the A&Z Plans) offers the best savings available on a new Ford Motor Company vehicle to employees, retirees and their immediate family members.Who is eligible?
Click here for a complete list.
How does it work?How does the Ford A, Ford X and Ford Z plans work?
- Eligible employee obtains organization's Partner Recognition Code.
- A Personal Identification Number (PIN) is obtained by calling 1-877-XPLAN-00.
- Participants visit Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, Michigan and identify themselves as a Partner Recognition (X-Plan) participant. Participant provides Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, Michigan, with a Social Security Number and PIN.
- Select a vehicle - 1000's to choose from at Bill Brown Ford in Livonia
- Provide proof of employment by an eligible Ford partner through a pay stub, company ID, business card, W-2, etc.
- Arrange for delivery through Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, Michigan.
All Ford vehicles are eligible. This includes the Ford Focus, Ford Fusion, Ford Mustang, Ford Taurus, Ford Five Hundred, Ford Taurus X, Ford Freestyle, Ford Edge, Ford Escape, Ford Explorer, Ford Expedition, Ford Flex, Ford Fiesta, Transit Connect, Ford Ranger, Ford F-150, Ford F-250, Ford F-350, Ford Econoline, and more. The only exceptions are F-150 Raptors, Mustang GT350 & GT500, F-450 through F750, which are excluded.Can Ford vehicles be purchased or leased?
Yes -They can be either purchased or leased. The only requirement with leasing is that the lease must be obtained through Ford Credit.Can a vehicle be traded in combination with this program?
Yes - however this program does not cover trade-in allowances, which must be negotiated directly with the customer. Bill Brown Ford in Livonia, Michigan will offer you more for your trade. Our Pre-Owned Department is one of the largest in Michigan. We always need cars, trucks and vans and are willing to give you top dollar for your trade.How long is the program in effect?
There is no expiration date for the program, however, Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the program, remove eligibility or cancel the program at any time.